Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today I am just depressed - thats it & no particular reason

Today 12th February 2012 not feeling so depressed although I had to fight to shake it off this morning. After that went out for a walk into town and then went out with Petra and Samko for a  coffee and another walk.

Thanks for the kind words on twitter.

Have a nice day, evening all.

Tony

Today 11th February 2012 I'm depressed, there is no particular reason other than I suffer with mood swings.

I don't believe I suffer with clinical depresssion more with reactive depression being that my state of mind is driven by events and circumstances. When I gambled I suffered with rapid cycling mood fluctuations and I could be happy one minute and depressed the next driven largely by my gambling activity but not necessarily by winning or losing in itself.

Now I'm going to force myself into clothes and go out for a walk. Should feel better then later.

Have a nice day all.

Tony






No comments:

Post a Comment