Thursday, May 31, 2012

William Hill profited very nicely from my gambling addiction!

My William Hill activity between March and April 2003. More than £20,000 deposited in just over a month.

William Hill profited very nicely from my gambling addiction although they claim not to want problem gamblers!

They knew about my gambling addiction in March 2003 but continued to take money until all my MULTIPLE credit cards were drained. (See additional posts and my letters to the William Hill CEO.)

When I spoke with them about my problem they were at best indifferent and at times they were very unsympathetic and rude.

In short the gambling industry continues to cash in on FOBT & internet gambling in particular in same way as the drug dealer peddles to crack addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment